Friday, October 12, 2012

LOL polka dotted!

It's been awhile since I have worn one of the polishes from China Glaze's OMG Collection. LOL is one that actually took me awhile to get my hands on. I'm glad finally did, because it's actually one of my favourites from the range. What I did want to try though, was the Bundle Monster plate (BM19) polka dot pattern. 

LOL, china, glaze, nail, polish, purple, holo, holographic, omg, collection, htf, polka, dot, bundle, monster, stamp, black

LOL, china, glaze, nail, polish, purple, holo, holographic, omg, collection, htf, polka, dot, bundle, monster, stamp, black

LOL, china, glaze, nail, polish, purple, holo, holographic, omg, collection, htf, polka, dot, bundle, monster, stamp, black

I decided to stamp the image onto my nail in the opposite way. 

Why? - Because the image is really small, and my nails are kind of broad and long - the polka dots pattern probably wouldn't cover my entire nail.

So? - Well I don't trust myself to stamp perfectly enough to create a continuation of the pattern.

I was tempted to add a french tip after the stamping was completed, now I don't know about you - but I actually like it without it in this case! What do you think? 


By the way I have finally set up a nail'n dazzle facebook page! Don't forget to check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment