Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Makeup Haul

One website which I often (okay a lot) look at is allcosmeticswholesale.com. They have a terrific range of makeup which include my personal favourites - Too Faced and Urban Decay. This time though, I decided to build my own palette with SMH eyeshadows! I haven't really heard a great deal about them - but they were on special and I thought - why not!
SMH, eyeshadow, palette, pan, refill, color, colour

Unfortunately, one refill eyeshadow was broken :( But hey, it's still completely usable so I wouldn't complain.
From Top Left and across we have: 1492, Ultra Violet, Teal Tuesday, Euphoria, Primal, Twilight and a slightly injured Unzipped.



I can't wait to try them on! The best thing is, they are the same size as the MAC single pans. So I saved some room aside for if I see any MACs I want to add. The palette is magnetized and a total bargain.

1492, Ultra Violet, Teal Tuesday, Euphoria, Primal, Twilight, Unzipped, shadow,

1492, Ultra Violet, Teal Tuesday, Euphoria, Primal, Twilight, eye, palette, Unzipped.

1492, palette, color, colours, eye, shadow, build, pan, refill, Ultra Violet, Teal Tuesday, Euphoria, Primal, Twilight, Unzipped.

During my little makeup spree, I couldn't help but add this to the list. It's Sugarpill's Loose Eyeshadow 'Stella'. I can't ignore anything with that name, since it's the name of my bestest four-legged friend :) The holographic'ish.. ish?! glitter flecks throughout the shadow is just an awesome bonus!

stella, sugar, pill, sugarpill, eye, shadow, eyeshadow, holograph, holo, stella, black

power, sugarpill, stella, black, glitter, holo


Do you own any products from these brands? What do you think of them? I must admit, I'm not the best with loose eyeshadow - but they just look so gorgeous. 

I will provide swatches in the near future :) *adds to list of things to do*

No comments:

Post a Comment