Monday, September 17, 2012

Hang Ten Toes - by China Glaze

Hang Ten Toes was the polish I wanted the most from the 2012 China Glaze Neon collection. I spotted a beauty guru on YouTube wearing it and thought it looked terrific! I've been wearing it for a couple of days now, and it really is an eye catcher. What do you think!?

Hang ten toes, scotch, mani, stripe, french, neon, pink, hang, ten, toes, bright, china, glaze
This is how I am wearing it at the moment, I thought a scotch tape french mani would really set off the neon pink. I think I was right!! :)

China glaze, hang ten, pink, neon, polish, bright, 10, 2012

In case you want to see HTT without the black french.. Extremely hard to photograph, the neon would show up either a real magenta, or a really pastel pink. Hopefully these photos can give you a little more detail.

hang, ten, china, glaze, 2012, neon, collection, 10,

I've received a few compliments for it, overall it is just a really pretty neon Barbie pink. I liked it so much that I have painted my fingernails and toes! So far the Neon Collection has been really fun, unfortunately I only have the blue left to swatch - but no doubt I'll be wearing these again. They are really really fun and cute!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love it! I currently do not own any neon nail polish at the moment but I really love this pink by china glaze and I definately want it! I also love the black mani :)

    ReplyDelete