Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Stage 2 of Birthday mani

Continuing on from my last post, I decided to use one of my brand new Bundle Monster plates! I received them as a birthday present from my mum and couldn't wait to try them out :)






There isn't a whole lot to tell about this mani, I ended up being alot busier than expected so I didn't have the time to do anything intricate. I knew that I wanted sparkles, contrast and glitter so I decided to use:

  • Konad White polish with BM plate-203
  • Pink nail art glitter (purchased from Born Pretty)
  • Out the Door Hologram Top Coat
In terms of the Konad, it wasn't my best attempt. However I don't know how I feel about the Konad White polish. It let me down a little bit, the formula is different to the black, more... watery? Oh well, I must really start to practice more stamping! I'll be on the lookout for more stamping polishes I think! I'll be giving the white konad a miss from now on. Which polishes are your favourite to stamp with? :)

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm I use the white konad polish and have no problems with it, it seems to be the same consistency as my black. Maybe you got a dud? :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be right Anthea :( I might have to do something to thicken it up a little. Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. Looks very nice to me, love the colours! Mum xx

    ReplyDelete