Friday, June 29, 2012

Orly Fantasea

This is a post that has been on the agenda for a long time! For you multichrome polish fanatics out there, Orly's Fantasea (if you have never seen it before) is likely to sweep you off your feet. The amount of changes that this polish goes through, well, it's ongoing. I have had to take so many photo's to try and capture its beauty but it really is a tough polish to photograph. See for yourself! :)







The multichrome effect consists of bronze, light pink, dusky rose, light mauve, dark mauve, purple and a dark berry pink. The formula is fairly easy to apply although it is sheer, I needed to use four coats to result in what you see in these images. In terms of layering, I haven't tried to with this polish yet - but I would suggest that a base of a warm pink or purple would be needed to enhance the shades in the multichrome. It is a gentle colour, very feminine and has a brilliant gloss in the formula which I think makes it even more attractive! <3

4 comments:

  1. That is SERIOUSLY gorgeous! I need to find me a bottle ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jade!! Check out transdesign, that's where I bought mine from :)

      Delete
  2. I have this, but you make it looks gorgous! Im gonna have to swatch it again! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Caitt!! :D You should definitely swatch it, it's gorgeous!!

      Delete