Friday, June 22, 2012

Sation - Violet Flare

Because I am a sucker for fuschia, I couldn't ignore the hot little bottle of dark fuschia during my latest nail polish haul. I've noticed Sation before but never really took too much notice, until I saw this!

Violet-Flare

Violet-Flare

Violet-Flare

Violet-Flare

Violet-Flare

Sation's Violet Flame is a combination of great things. The formula a jelly-like creme, containing a duochrome shimmer effect of fuschia, dark purple and blue. Application was perfect, which entices me to buy more of this brand and from what I saw, there is plenty to choose from. I love the darkness of this colour and how effective the duochrome is! I've only worn it once, but already it is a favourite <3

6 comments:

  1. That is STUNNING! I'm loving the new Sation bottles by the way - I have a few older ones that are pretty amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Kaz! I am over the moon with this colour!! Funny you say that about the bottles, I do recall seeing older bottles of it now - I just didn't put two and two together! I agree, the new bottles look so much better!

      Delete
  2. Stunning colour, gorgeous nails!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! the formula looks so good, glossy as, i would be really keen to try this brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous! Have never heard of this brand before....lemming!

    ReplyDelete