Tuesday, June 26, 2012

OPI DS Original

It's holographic time! What better than to wear a sparkly nail polish, on a very ordinary Australian winter's day. DS Original, which you may already have come across before - was purchased in my most recent polish haul. Even though my mum also owns this (mind you, it is also her favourite), I wanted it to be apart of my own collection too because I really do love the OPI Designer Series polishes.

OPI DS ORIGINAL

OPI DS ORIGINAL

OPI DS ORIGINAL

I'm sure you can understand why I am such a fan. :)

The formula, the holo - everything works together so well to provide a perfect product. Even though Original is a pale colour, do not let that fool you. It is powerful enough to flash holo at every angle, in any light! What you see here in the photo's, is the true intensity of the holo under fluorescent and halogen lighting. I love how it sparkles, it has a unique and dreamlike appearance and shines through an overcast and cold day <3

2 comments: