Friday, April 06, 2012

Orly - Halley's Comet

So when I ordered the Cosmic FX collection online, I was really looking forward to HC. It looked so beautiful, I couldn't wait to try it on.


Not the best photo, as it was taken from my phone - but look at the sparkle! Just to show you exactly how much I adore this colour, I wanted to post this photo as well:


This was a photo I took, while waiting for my lecture to begin at uni. That's my leopard print uni bag in the background :D I found myself being really distracted by my nails, the colour is so saturated and out there. I love this collection, if you don't have any Orly's go out and grab the Cosmic FX Collection. Each and every one is stunning. HC's application was easy, smooth - such a lovely formula and really easy to work with. I think it would be great for Konad'ing also (hopefully that won't be too far away!!).

This was two coats with a top coat.




No comments:

Post a Comment