Monday, April 09, 2012

Deborah Lippmann - Across the Universe!

The past few years, my mum and I have bought each other a gift instead of chocolate for Easter. My gift was the konad plates and I bought mum Across the Universe. I thought it would be a great gift, because she loves green's and blue's (especially together). She got it early though, only because she saw the Beauty Bay package sitting at the door *shakes fist at the sky*.


This is one coat of Across the Universe layered over two coats of OPI Yoga-ta-get this Blue.



I took quite a number of photos of mum's nails, it was hard to decide which ones to post! But honestly, this polish is really stunning. I know I say that about all of them, but this is so sparkly, pretty and with a good top coat - shiny :D
Because I don't own any Deborah Lippmann polishes yet, I was really curious to see how the application went - and it was great! At times a little tricky with the larger glitter specks but with careful brush movements, the formula does allow you to strategically place the glitter if it bunches up too much for your liking.

1 comment:

  1. This looks soo pretty, i looove blue, the glitter doesn't look to over the top either or discoey, just a lovely affect :)

    ReplyDelete